DIG - T.O.P 12-Outlet Manifold Kit (1 GPH) - TOP-100
Designed to retrofit a 1/2" sprinkler riser, DIG's TOP 12-outlet drip manifold utilizes extremely accurate, pressure compensating individual and interchangeable drip emitters to ensure equal flow from each outlet over a wide range of operating pressures from 10 to 80 PSI. With 1 GPH per outlet, the TOP can deliver water directly to up to 12 plants with less water evaporation and wind-drift than the overhead sprinkler heads it replaces. Using the TOP can save a significant amount of water by improving irrigation efficiency and lowering water runoff. For additional savings, check with your city for drip irrigation rebate program eligibility.
TOP kits contains 100ft of 1/8" distribution tubing, 12 stakes and 12 1/4" converter barbs which allow the use of 1/4" distribution tubing. 8 Inlet plugs 10-015 as well as 12 bug plugs 10-016.
Features and Benefits
- Constructed with 12 built-in individually pressure compensating drip emitters
- Self-flushing emitters allow passage of water and minimize clogging
- Interchangeable drip emitters for variable flow rates in a single head
- Color-coded drip emitters and barbs easily identify flow rate at each zone
- Drip emitters are individually filtered (approx. 80 mesh)
- Backup mini disc filter
- Rugged materials to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Can be installed above grade or placed below grade in a 6" emitter box
- Inlet plugs provide the option to cap off up to eight drip emitters
- Operating pressure: 15-50 PSI (1-3.4 BAR)
- Pressure compensating range: 8-80 PSI (.5-5.6 BAR)
- Flow rates: 1 GPH (3.8 L/H)
- Inlet size: 1/2" FNPT
- Used with 1/8" (.187" OD) or 1/4" (.150"-.160" ID) distribution tubing
- Filter requirement: minimum of 120 mesh
- Body and cover: high-impact plastic
- Filter: nylon
- Diaphragm: silicon
- A - Height: 2"
- B - Width: 3"
Manuals & Literature