DIG - 1" Black Polyethylene Tubing (1.06 ID x 1.20 OD) (60 PSI) (500') - 14-012
Series: 1 inch Poly
Coil Length: 500'
DIG’s premium quality poly (1.06 ID x 1.20 OD) drip tubing is available in a length of 250’. The poly drip tubing, commonly referred to as drip irrigation tubing, blank tubing, distribution tubing. PE tubing or drip hose, is used as the primary drip irrigation installation supply line, into which micro tubing, drip emitters, drip line or micro sprinklers are attached to deliver water to the plant areas. DIG’s durable drip irrigation tubing is made with Dow 7510, low-density polyethylene resin material with a minimum of 2%+ Carbon Black for extra resistance to the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays. DIG poly drip tubing exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength to meet every demand of drip irrigation system installations above or below grade.
Features & Benefits
- Contains a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black resin antioxidant to protect the poly drip tubing from thermal degradation
- The poly drip tubing made with Dow 7510 polyethylene resin exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength
- The poly drip tubing can meet any demand for above and below grade micro irrigation systems for gardening, landscape and agricultural installations
- Can be used with other manufacturers’ brands of the same size of outside diameter tubing Available in black color
- DIG poly drip tubing and micro tubing are made in the USA