DIG - 6-Outlet Adjustable Drip Manifold (0-20 GPH) - 06-620
The 6-outlet head can be used to convert an existing 1/2" sprinkler riser to a 6-outlet drip zone.
Each outlet may be adjusted by turning the knob under the drip head to increase or decrease the flow. Extend 1/4" micro tubing from the drip head to plants and secure the micro tubing with a 1/4" stake. It may be used with other drippers or with 1/4" laser drilled soaker hose.
- Swivel barb outlets allows installation flexibility and protection of the flow control
- Rugged materials to withstand adverse conditions
- Can be installed above or below grade in a 6" emitter box
- Flow rate is adjustable between 0-20 GPH per each outlet
- Operating Pressure: Up to 50PSI
- Used with 4mm distribution tubing
- Inlet side: 1/2" female thread
- Filter requirement: 80 mesh