Brilliance - Sector Selector Smart Controller - BRI-SECTOR-SELECTOR
Brilliance Sector Selector 800W Smart Controller with antenna, 4 sectors (200W each) 8- 25V AC/DC input
Use the Brilliance Sector Selector to create specific sectors or zones that can be controlled independently from a single transformer. The Sector Selector can split a single transformer into four separate zones with up to 200 watts to each sector.
Use these zones to separate lighting schedules and scenarios to create special scenes or layers of light in your landscaping. For example, separate a front yard from a back yard, or independently control lighting for water/architectural features, outdoor kitchens, around pool and spa areas, outdoor decks or seating areas, or path and garden lighting.
- Compatible with any transformer and works on AC/DC
- Create up to four zones on a single transformer, with up to 200 Watts per sector, and manage with the Brilliance Smart App
- Fitted with two 3/4” PVC conduit adapters to accommodate four 12-2 AWG cables
- Installs on the low-voltage side of magnetic transformer
- Unit receives its power through Sector 1 and draws 5 Watts in order to function
- Sector Selector Enclosure
- (4) Enclosure Mounting Tabs with Screws
- (4) Exterior Mounting Anchors with Screws
- High Range Antenna
- (20) U Connectors
- (2)Terminal Covers
- Sector Chart
- Product and Installation Guide
- Wattage: 200 per Sector
- Input Voltage: 8-25VAC/DC
- Capacity: 800W
- Minimum Load: None
- Warranty (years): 3
INSTALLATION AND OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
See the Product Guide for full installation and operational requirements and instructions. Before installing this unit, be sure that the transformer is powered off. The Sector Selector door must be closed and latched during operation. Before installing lamps, ensure the transformer is turned off. Hotplugging lamps may cause electrical overstress.
Must have consistent 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi signal at the installation location with dBm strength of -70 or better. See the Brilliance Smart Products Guide for more information and troubleshooting.