Brilliance - Chameleon MR16 WiFi LED - MR16-CHM-6-RGBW-38
Brilliance LED MR16 6W CHAMELEON WiFi RGB2200-5700K 11-18VAC 38°Bring color to your lighting design with Brilliance Chameleon MR16 lamps! Control dimming from 2200K to 5700K and a wide range of reds, greens, and blues from your smart device. Suitable for damp locations and for use in totally enclosed luminaires. Not for underwater use.
- Wi-Fi enabled
- RGBW - 2200K to 5700K and a wide range of reds, greens, and blues
- Control landscape lighting from your smart phone
- Use Brilliance Smart app to change lamp settings
- Turn on and off
- Set and change colors
- Set and control dimming
- Set and control schedules
- Set astronomical timers for sunrise/sunset
- Program custom scenes to run with one tap
- Control devices independently or as a group
- Android and iOS compatible
- Optional Programming Puck Sold Separately
- Wattage: 6
- Lumens: 328-441
- Beam Spread: 38º
- Kelvin Temperature: 2200K-5700K
- Color: RGBW
- Input Voltage: 11-18VAC/DC/60HZ
- Replaces: 35W Halogen
- CRI: 80
- IP: 61
- Lamp Life (hours): 50,000
- Warranty (years): 5
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must have consistent 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi signal at the installation location with dBm strength of -70 or better. See the Brilliance Smart Products Guide for more information and troubleshooting.
SET UP & INSTRUCTIONS
- Chameleon Lamp Set Up Instructions - From your smart device, control dimming and colors in a range from 2200K to 5700K and a wide range of reds, greens, and blues. You can zone and group lamps together, set on/off timers, and make adjustments from anywhere in the world.
- Astronomical Timer Set Up Instructions for Chameleon Lamps - Astronomical timer automations allow you to program several devices to turn on at the same time. You can customize the color and brightness of each lamp. This function works well to create automations for special events, holidays, or everyday use.
- Verifying Wi-Fi dBm Strength in Brilliance Smart App - The Decibel-Milliwatt (dBm) strength displays the amount of Wi-Fi signal that a smart product receives. This metric is helpful to use in designing landscape lighting and troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- Adding a Schedule to Chameleon Lamps in Brilliance Smart App - The Brilliance Smart App allows you to schedule times and days for Chameleon lamps turn on and off.
- Adding Tap-to-Run Automation to Chameleon Lamps - Tap-To-Run Automation allows you to turn devices on when the sun goes down, and turn them off when the sun rises.
- Adding Google Assistant to Brilliance Smart App - Connecting the Brilliance Smart app to the Google Assistant and Google Home app allows you to use voice controls to to manage your lights.
- Adding Brilliance Smart App to Alexa - Connecting the Brilliance Smart app to the Alexa app allows you to use voice controls to manage your lights.
Click here to watch instructional and how-to videos for Brilliance Smart products.