Armada Technologies - Pro50K - Digital Solenoid Activator Kit w/ case and Pro210F Probe
PRO50K™ DIGITAL AC/DC SOLENOID ACTIVATOR W/MULTIMETER and Probe
Activate, Chatter, Test AC and DC Systems
The Pro50K consists of a Pro50 tester, a Pro210F advanced tone probe, and a soft carrying case.
- Test wiring, operate and chatter valves in conventional 24 Vac systems
- Test wiring, operate and chatter valves in battery-operated systems (9 Vdc with DC latching solenoids)
- Check AC or DC (battery operated) controller operation
- AC/DC Auto-ranging Multimeter built in
- Sends wire tracing tones and verifies the wire
- Toro Golf Spike Guard™ solenoid compatible
- Long life AA batteries (4 required)
The Pro210F Filter Tone Probe is an advanced tone sensing probe for identifying wire termination in conjunction with the Pro50 in tone mode.
- Bright LED Headlight
- Wrist Strap
- Headset Jack
- AC interference Rejection
- Volume Control
The Pro50™ Digital Irrigation System Tester is a complete tool for testing multi-wire electrically-controlled irrigation systems – verifying controller functions, wiring continuity and valve solenoid operation. It is designed for users who may need to test both conventional AC systems and DC (9-volt battery) operated systems. In the AC mode, the tester measures and activates valve circuits using 24 volts, while in the DC mode the tester uses the same signals as popular 9-volt battery operated controllers to activate DC latching solenoids. The Pro50™ will “chatter” valves in both modes.
It includes a built-in auto-ranging multimeter that will read voltage up to 40 volts and resistance up to 40 kilohms. The standard electrical test leads are interchangeable with the test leads from your other meters if you want to probe terminals and wires instead of clipping on with the alligators. The kit includes the Pro50™, Pro210F™ Filter Probe, and a zippered carry case.