Apollo - 4A-108-A2F - 2'' DCA Backflow Preventer
The Apollo Model DC4A Double Check Valves prevent contamination of the potable water supply due to back-siphonage or backpressure from substances that are objectionable to the potable water supply, but non-health hazards. The top accessed modular check valve cartridges provide captured springs, replaceable seats and reversible silicone seat discs. This Made in America assembly features Apollo ball valves with stainless steel handles and nuts as standard and carries the five-year Apollo factory warranty.
Features / Benefits
- Low pressure loss documented by independent approval agencies
- Easily removable modular check valve cartridge
- Captured stainless steel springs
- Apollo ball valves w/ SS handles & nuts standard
- Top-mounted test cocks for easy testing
- No special tools required
- Chloramine-resistant elastomers
- Designed, cast, machined, assembled and tested IN THE USA
ASSE 1015 - Horizontal and Vertical Flow Up ("-2")
CSA B.64.5 - Horizontal and Vertical Flow Up ("-2")
Maximum Working Pressure 175 psi
Temperature Range 33 F 180 F
FLOW CURVES, Curves developed from independent approval agencies actual tests Consult factory for details.
indicates rated flow as determined by approval agencies, 7.5 ft/sec is the typical maximum Plumbing system flow rate.
- Body, Caps, Ball Valve Shutoffs, Test cocks: Bronze C84400
- Check Valve Cartridges: Glass-Filled PPO
- Springs: 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Seat Discs: Chloramine-resistant Silicone
- O-rings: Chloramine-resistant EPDM