American Granby - HMIP150SE - PVC Ball Valve 1-1/2'' Slip
Original price $21.06
Current price $7.86
SCH 80 Series PVC Molded-In-Place Ball Valve Features:
- 1-1/2'' Slip x Slip PVC Ball Valve EPDM
- Heavy duty thermoplastic white PVC (Type 1, Grade 1) construction. Materials meet NSF standards.
- Meets ASTM 2467 Schedule 80.
- White body, red handle.
- Available with PTFE or EPDM seats providing excellent chemical resistance.
- EPDM “o” ring stem seal
- 150 PSI working pressure at 73ºF water, non-shock.
- Maintenance free compact design.
- Severe shock loads and misalignment stress are absorbed by the valve body, not the ball & seat, minimizing the chance of uneven wear & leakage.
- Individually cartoned.
- Manufactured for AGI in an ISO9002 facility.
- Third party certified to NSF/ANSI 372.
Manuals & Literature