Hunter - PGP-ADJ-B - 4'' Pop-Up Adjustable Arc Rotor w/ Blue Nozzle Rack
The PGP-ADJ-B has radius of 29' to 46' and has an adjustable arc from 40° to 360° to keep water in the appropriate areas. The PGP-ADJ-B offer a better visual appearance that provides more even distribution, at both the close-in and mid-range areas a superior scheduling coefficient that eliminates the problem of under- and over-watered areas of the landscape as well as an intuitive numbering system for easy identification with each individual nozzle clearly marked with its flow rate. The new PGP Blue Nozzles are just the latest example of Hunter's ongoing commitment to remaining the leader in the irrigation industry.
- (1) Blue Nozzle tree per rotor.
- (1) Rotor key included in purchase of 10+ Rotors. 2 keys per case of 20.
- If you purchase less than 10 rotors then a rotor key will need to be purchased separately. Rotor key is part 172000.
- Optional Nozzle Changer Clip must be purchased separately - 123200
- Radius: 29' to 46' (Shorter distance available with grey Short Radius Nozzles #233200)
- Three types of nozzles available for various landscapes: standard red, standard blue, gray low-angle (Blue and Grey nozzles purchased separately)
- Flow rate: 1.5 to 8.0 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 25 to 70 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
Hunter has always made a commitment to talk to their customers. Their engineers gather feedback on what contractors like and what they don't. Plus, ample amounts of data from the test department show them areas where they can improve. All of that information has led to the creation of Hunter's new PGP Blue Nozzles, featuring the kind of spray patterns and coverage that so many were asking for.
- Model: 4"
- Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Overall Height: 7"
- Pop-up Height: 4"
- Exposed Diameter: 1 3/4"
- Inlet Size: 3/4" female NPT