Benchmade - 535BK-2 Bugout® Folding Knife
The Bugout® they’ve all been waiting for. Blacked out from tip to tail, this Bugout® will be a favorite amongst customers of all lifestyles. Re-engineered with Benchmade’s new CF-Elite™ handle technology, the 535BK-2 weighs in slightly lighter than its predecessors, yet boasts greater rigidity under pressure. Just when you thought the Bugout® couldn’t get any lighter…
- Black Cerakoting drop point blade made from CPM-S30V stainless steel.
- Black titanium thumb stud opener with bronze washers for smooth opening.
- Textured CF-Elite handle scales over nested steel liners.
- Safe, strong, and ambidextrous AXIS-Lock mechanism.
- Reversible, deep-carry pocket clip plus an oversized lanyard hole.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Mechanism: Axis® Lock
- Action: Folding
- Blade Length: 3.24" (8.23cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.286mm)
- Open Length: 7.46" (18.95cm)
- Closed Length: 4.22" (10.72cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.42" (10.67mm)
- Weight: 1.8oz. (51.03g)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Cerakote
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V Premium Stainless Steel (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-Point
- Clip Type: Mini Deep-Carry
- Clip Position: Reversible
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle: CF-Elite® with Stainless Steel Lines
- Handle Color: Textured Black
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Use: Every Day, Outdoor