Benchmade - 391SBK SOCP Tactical Folder® Knife
Original price $240.00
Current price $216.00
Designed by Greg Thompon as a first-option, battle-blade that incorporates a myriad of functional features, the new 391BK SOCP Folder is ideal for on and off-duty carry. The rapid deployment ring and tip-down carry enhance the speed at which this knife can be deployed from concealment, and the smooth handle dimples allow for confident transition in your hand. Redesigned with Benchmade’s AXIS-lock technology, this knife won’t leave you fumbling for functionality in stressful situations.
- Black-finished, partially serrated D2 spear point blade.
- Thumb disk opener.
- Black CF-Elite handle with jimping for added control.
- Secure AXIS lock.
- Four-position reversible pocket clip
- Designer: Benchmade
- Mechanism: Axis® Lock
- Action: Folding
- Blade Length: 4.47" (11.35cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121" (3.073mm)
- Open Length: 10.13" (25.73cm)
- Closed Length: 5.66" (14.38cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.508" (12.90mm)
- Weight: 4.10oz. (116.23g)
- Blade Edge: Partially Serrated
- Blade Finish/Color: Coated
- Blade Steel: Black D2 Tool Steel (60-62 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Serrated Spear Point
- Clip Type: Mini Deep-Carry
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip-up/Down
- Glass Breaker: Yes
- Handle: CF-Elite® with Stainless Steel Lines
- Handle Color: Black
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: Yes
- Use: Rescue, Tactical