NDS - 2 1/2'' PVC Compression Coupling - CPC-2500
This compression coupler is excellent for use in repairing broken pipe or in applications where a permanent connection is not desired. PVC material for general irrigation and plumbing applications when connecting to Iron Pipe Size (IPS) pipe.
Features & Benefits
- Approved for hot and cold applications @ 100 psi @ 180 degree F.
- Meets/Exceed all applicable ASTM and ANSI standards.
- Made with PolyOne PVC material.
- Molded in the USA by KBI.
- NSF Standard 61 listed.
- Hi-strength Santoprene gaskets.