K-Rain - 78012-PR40 - 12'' Pro-S Spray w/ 40 PSI Pressure Regulator
The result of precision engineering and extensive field testing by contractors around the world, the Pro-S is designed to provide long life and outstanding performance.
These sprays are distinguished by robust construction, rugged body and cap, co-molded seal and heavy-duty retraction spring. Built with the contractor in mind. The co-molded wiper seal ensures proper operation time after time with minimal flow by. Save water & eliminate misting and low head drainage with Pro-S Spray CV-PR model.
Accepts all female threaded nozzles. Direct replacement for the Hunter® Pro-Spray®. Fits in a Rain Bird® 1800 Series spray body.
This model is a 12'' pop-up spray with male riser and flush cap & contains a 40PSI Pressure Regulator.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal - Ensures a leak free, full pop-up operation even under low-pressure situations. Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning. Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles
- Ratcheting Riser - Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern.
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring - Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions.
- Side Inlet - Standard on 12" (30,5 cm) model.
- Pre-Installed Flush Cap
- Fits in Rainbird 1800 Can
- Optional In-stem Pressure Regulator - Available in 30 or 40 psi.
- Optional In-stem Check Valve - 78012-CV Model, holds up to 10 (3 m) of head pressure.
- Optional Pre-installed Nozzle Guard. - 78012-GUARD
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI (1,4 - 4,8 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 - 8 psi (0,6 bar) 0.20 GPM (0,76 LPM)
- Inlet: 1/2" (1,3 cm) Female Thread NPT
Overall Body Height:
- 78012 - 16" (40,7 cm)
Manuals & Literature
Item No. 78012